2600k issues

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
OK well after almost a year of running perfectly at 5ghz my 2600k is having issue the voltage its been on is 1.375v and its been under an h100 with 4 fans in a push pull configuration. The errors im getting are bsods. i can get into my bios and play all day long i can even load windows over and over and over again and never have an issue until im in windows then its just bsods on me ive tried 3 different hdds 1 ssd and 2x normal droves and 2 set of memory even switched the cpu into a optiplex 390 that was 100% working with its 2500k and im getting the same issue. Thes problem occurs weather is overclocked or not. Im guessing i have a bad cpu. but figured id see if any one else had any other suggestions before i make this a $319.99 keychain

Warranty replacement, happen to me. Call them up and say your proc is acting up in stock settings, and that you never OC'ed.

Turn around is 5-9 business days.

Goodluck!

Warranty replacement, happen to me. Call them up and say your proc is acting up in stock settings, and that you never OC'ed.

Turn around is 5-9 business days.

Goodluck!

Yes, lie to distract from the fact that you ruined your processor and are worthless and trashy enough to try to replace in such a manner. How nice.

Well i put the cpu to my optiplex in my pc and low and behold its working great untill i see that my h100 pump says its working but the pump is not pumping im guessing this is what killed my cpu

well took me about 2 weeks but told the guys an intel the tructh it was an overclocked cpu and no i didnt have the added warrenty coverage. But the guy said that because of the way the cpu was acting its highley unlikely that my o/c damaged the cpu i may have just had a defective cpu. Intel did aprove my rma and ive just installed the new cpu with a new h100 and a new psu corsair gs800 was making all kind of high pitched noises. thanxs again intel

well took me about 2 weeks but told the guys an intel the tructh it was an overclocked cpu and no i didnt have the added warrenty coverage. But the guy said that because of the way the cpu was acting its highley unlikely that my o/c damaged the cpu i may have just had a defective cpu. Intel did aprove my rma and ive just installed the new cpu with a new h100 and a new psu corsair gs800 was making all kind of high pitched noises. thanxs again intel

See there? Honesty, the best policy.

Back