2600k issues

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
OK well after almost a year of running perfectly at 5ghz my 2600k is having issue the voltage its been on is 1.375v and its been under an h100 with 4 fans in a push pull configuration. The errors im getting are bsods. i can get into my bios and play all day long i can even load windows over and over and over again and never have an issue until im in windows then its just bsods on me ive tried 3 different hdds 1 ssd and 2x normal droves and 2 set of memory even switched the cpu into a optiplex 390 that was 100% working with its 2500k and im getting the same issue. Thes problem occurs weather is overclocked or not. Im guessing i have a bad cpu. but figured id see if any one else had any other suggestions before i make this a $319.99 keychain

Richneerd

Gawd
Warranty replacement, happen to me. Call them up and say your proc is acting up in stock settings, and that you never OC'ed.

Turn around is 5-9 business days.

Goodluck!

Q1DM6

Gawd
Warranty replacement, happen to me. Call them up and say your proc is acting up in stock settings, and that you never OC'ed.

Turn around is 5-9 business days.

Goodluck!

Yes, lie to distract from the fact that you ruined your processor and are worthless and trashy enough to try to replace in such a manner. How nice.

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
Well i put the cpu to my optiplex in my pc and low and behold its working great untill i see that my h100 pump says its working but the pump is not pumping im guessing this is what killed my cpu

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
well took me about 2 weeks but told the guys an intel the tructh it was an overclocked cpu and no i didnt have the added warrenty coverage. But the guy said that because of the way the cpu was acting its highley unlikely that my o/c damaged the cpu i may have just had a defective cpu. Intel did aprove my rma and ive just installed the new cpu with a new h100 and a new psu corsair gs800 was making all kind of high pitched noises. thanxs again intel

Q1DM6

Gawd
well took me about 2 weeks but told the guys an intel the tructh it was an overclocked cpu and no i didnt have the added warrenty coverage. But the guy said that because of the way the cpu was acting its highley unlikely that my o/c damaged the cpu i may have just had a defective cpu. Intel did aprove my rma and ive just installed the new cpu with a new h100 and a new psu corsair gs800 was making all kind of high pitched noises. thanxs again intel

See there? Honesty, the best policy.