$25 off eBay Coupon

ClockerXP

Gawd
Found this in my eBay messages today.....

A special $25 coupon
just for our first members
Thank you for being with us from the very beginning! Here's a coupon for you, plus a look back at your history with us.​
Code: HAPPY25​

Ends 9/10. Min. spend $25.01. Special offer just for yo​

I don't think that works for any account that this message was not originally intended for. Awhile back I got a $10 off one and my the code did not work for my friend.
So just a FYI and as usual you mileage may vary.

I got the email on the 1st and ordered this the other day,
iFixit-Pro-Tech-Toolkit.jpg
iFixit-Pro-Tech-Toolkti-order.jpg

Found this in my eBay messages today.....

A special $25 coupon
just for our first members
Thank you for being with us from the very beginning! Here's a coupon for you, plus a look back at your history with us.​
Code: HAPPY25​
Ends 9/10. Min. spend $25.01. Special offer just for yo​
Used it yesterday. Thanks for the heads up!

Just tried it and am not special enough for it to work. :(

It didn't work for me, but I remember at one point ebay gave me $20 to use as credit.

I needed a motherboard for my i7 4790 cpu so I grabbed a new B85M board for $28 shipped with the coupon....nice deal!

PS: This coupon is targeted to the oldest members so it's not a standard deal.

Thanks OP! Must have missed the email, but coupon was waiting for me in my messages.

Just checked and I have one; Wish I would have saw it sooner! lol

Where do you guys get these messages? I never get them but the codes often work for me.

Where do you guys get these messages? I never get them but the codes often work for me.
I got an email but it is also in your messages on the eBay website, if you qualify for the coupons.

Just used my HAPPY25 to buy an interior LED light kit for the C6. Nice coupon!

Never got anything in email - guess I had account preferences turned off to prevent receiving promotions/spam from Ebay.

I did check my messages within Ebay itself however, and that's where I found the coupon in my inbox.

FrgMstr, while not a n00b, you were still a year late to the party. :D

Picture3.png

Thanks for the heads-up ClockerXP! Nice to have $25 bucks to spend...

OK, I'm game...

1599600075306.png

Odd thing, I never remember selling a Falcon NW machine. Must have been during the [H]Consumer days.

Where do I go into my eBay account page to find that information? I bought quite a lot of stuff on eBay in the past year all electronic & computer related stuff.

I got that info in a message in My eBay.

Huge vareity but mainly always electronics for me on ebay haha. I remember my first purchase was in high school and got a MP3 capable cd player and it was amazing to burn 100+ mp3 songs to a CDR and be able to play it in the car after spending hours downloading them on the 56k modem. Crazy to think about its all available on spotify in seconds now.

ebay.jpg

Huge vareity but mainly always electronics for me on ebay haha. I remember my first purchase was in high school and got a MP3 capable cd player and it was amazing to burn 100+ mp3 songs to a CDR and be able to play it in the car after spending hours downloading them on the 56k modem. Crazy to think about its all available on spotify in seconds now.

View attachment 277572
I bought that same radio. I think I bought it on eBay as well.
jvc01.jpg

dash_lights.jpg

My purchases and sales are all over the place. Here's what I was sent. Oh that first sale....lol. I started a XXX store selling adult products bought for pennies on the dollar from shuttered adult stores. Did every well for about 3 years then tubes became popular.

ebay.JPG

Can you use the 10% on multiple items or multiple orders? Have a family member that signed up for it.

Back