2080 ti on EVGA b-stock for $1350

Good price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had this nightmare on bootup this morning when my titan failed to display anything and the bios post completed then switched to displayed cpu temp as usual.

arestavo

[H]ard|Gawd
They have a Wednesday (or is it Thursday?) sale every week. You can usually get MUCH better prices on some b-stock items then.

wtflaugh.jpg

Epos7

Gawd
I purchased one of the 2080ti's from there in the days after the 3000 series announcement for $482 with shipping and taxes. This is insane.
Agreed. It may be a while before we have accurate numbers (if ever), but I'm very interested in what demand was like in 2020 compared to previous years.

exlink

Supreme [H]ardness
I bet this is a typo.
That is my guess/hope as well. Probably some intern was listing it and accidentally read the brand new MSRP as the price to list it for instead of the B-Stock MSRP. Maybe will be fixed today since it’s a business day.

At least I hope that is the case otherwise EVGA has lost their mind.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
That is my guess/hope as well. Probably some intern was listing it and accidentally read the brand new MSRP as the price to list it for instead of the B-Stock MSRP. Might be fixed today since it’s a business day.

At least I hope that is the case otherwise EVGA has lost their mind.
Nah it is legit. They have a 1070ti listed for $389 lol. From what I noticed from B-as tock is it is either a really good deal or a rip off.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
They have a Wednesday (or is it Thursday?) sale every week. You can usually get MUCH better prices on some b-stock items then.
The bstock deals on gpus has been trash the last month. The bstock sale gpu i have seen is the Only for $150. They have had decent power supply prices but gpu prices have been terrible.

arestavo

[H]ard|Gawd
The bstock deals on gpus has been trash the last month. The bstock sale gpu i have seen is the Only for $150. They have had decent power supply prices but gpu prices have been terrible.
Only brought it up because I saw some 2080 Tis at around 600 bucks, if I remember right, at one point. Not that they're that good all the time.

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
they typically raise the prices of out of production cards after new cards are released.

westrock2000

[H]F Junkie
Nah it is legit. They have a 1070ti listed for $389 lol. From what I noticed from B-as tock is it is either a really good deal or a rip off.
That’s not too bad, that’s half what I paid for my 1070ti a couple years ago during Bitcoin mania.