2001 is darker?

Bling

Gawd
IN counter strike iwhen i go into the shadows the 2001fp makes it hard to see the difference between objects. i treid adjusting and everything. other than that everything is fine. is anyone else having this trouble? is it sposed to be that way?

Did you adjust Gamma in the control panel for your video card? If you have an ATI card and are using ATI's latest drivers you will see adjustments for either desktop or full screen 3d.

yeah, what that guy said. That latest Drivers from ATI make things darker.. I have to adjust the gamma ingame everytime i play anything..

ya my friend has a wrid gamma problem, its so weird i am using teh 3.10s and i have no gamma problem.

DVI or analog mode? I have not experience this problem, but I am using an NVidia card. . . so the ATi driver issue doesn't apply. As the others said, play with gamma.

AR its a known bug in the new release, randomely, for random machines, it makes games darker like nearly black its really odd. I don't think its the display issue unless you have always gotten these issues. try a diff vid card driver.

Back