20% off anything at Ebay, today only

Viper87227

Fully [H]
One time use, but you can use it against multiple items if you put everything into your cart at the same time and then apply the code.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Pacific Time on March 9, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSPRING20
Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid from 8:00 AM PST March 9, 2018 until 8:00 PM PST on March 9, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $25 or more and will be capped at a value of $100. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

SOB...I just spent close to $200 on eBay yesterday. Could have used a good coupon.

Figures. I bought a countertop water filter and a projector bulb for $300 and $200 earlier this week.

Not like that adds up to the exact amount for the max discount, or anything.

Thanks! Got a phono cartridge and a pair of tubes for less than what the cartridge was alone on Amazon.

Sucks I don't know which items qualify. I'd hate to "Buy it Now" and try to cancel because the coupon didn't work.

Supposedly it's everything, but eBay frequently kills a coupon after X number of redemptions. So even though it's good from 8-8 it could stop working at any time.

Never mind. It worked!

I see you edited your post, but figured I'd clarify for others anyway. If you choose "add to cart" instead of buy it now, you can proceed to the checkout page and try the coupon without committing to buying anything.

Damn. Could have saved $2 on that used Xeon I bought yesterday.

[edit]
$4 actually

Last edited:
I see you edited your post, but figured I'd clarify for others anyway. If you choose "add to cart" instead of buy it now, you can proceed to the checkout page and try the coupon without committing to buying anything.
That's just what I did. Still waiting for the confirmation e-mail

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Should it be your cuppa, you can get almost the exact maximum discount off by purchasing an Xbox One X.

Awesome deal, just bought one of the micron 2TB SSD's from the other thread for $304.

I got a Crucial MX500 1TB for $50 off.

Thank you OP for posting this.

Thanks for this.. I just saved 84 bucks on a purchase I was going to make anyway.

Picked up some Spektrum Focal DVR (Fatshark) FPV goggles for a pretty damn good price. Right now e-bates has 10% cash back for Ebay, then I used the 20% off coupon, and also get back a few dollars in Ebay Bucks. :D

thinking about an xbox one x. $376.

but i only have ~4 games i want to play on it atm.

I wonder how this works as a seller. I just used it for an ssd that was listed by a single user (not a store) who doesn’t sell much. He set the price to $200 and I only paid $160. Does that mean he only gets $160 or does eBay pay the difference?

I bit on a 960 pro 512 nvme ssd for $227 shipped.

Ebay pays the difference but they are not losing money by any means with this 12 hour sale. The fees they are getting in revenue are more than enough.

So...best 512GB NVME drive for a gaming PC under $200 (before discount)...go!

edit: Found a new SM951 for $179 before discount. That'll work!

Last edited:
Back