2 x first gen spotswood 4p cases, free for pickup in MI 48116

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
Hey guys, not sure the state of folding but if anyone is still going [H]ard I have 2 x 4p open air chassis I just need gone. They have had a rough life over the course of a dozen folding and mining builds. I can get you current pictures if there is any interest. I paid a good bit for these and I know there was a long wait list for a while. Hopefully someone still has use for them.

Don't want to break them down, Don't want to ship them. Just come get them lol.

Extreme stats link http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=571533

Old Pics:

Edit: Not sure if it's any use but I also have this much smaller gpu rack I built. I really like it but have no use for it. If GPU folding is still viable it may be nice for someone.

Last edited:
Wished I could see the images here at work, and wished you would be willing to ship them. ;-) I've got a Spotswood rack for my existing 4P, but wouldn't mind another one or two.

Ax

They are still here. I guess I don't really have to bump since i'm the only one here lol.

I am going out of town Sunday and Monday so don't panic if you don't hear anything. If you are between Brighton and Grand Rapids or Grand Rapids and Cadillac I can drop them off this weekend! Just need to know to load them up before i head out Saturday.

I have several offers to pay for shipping if I break them down already so unless you are a folding legend here don't bother offering lol. Everyone is in line based on order of PMs received, offering to pay extra won't help your odds :).

I know someone in Michigan who may be interested in these. Providing them your zip code

EDIT: Nope. I would love to have these, but not in Michigan. Good luck.

Last edited:
Have...no...need...but-only-thirty-minutes-away! :D

I hope these find a good home "bump".

I stopped folding a few years ago, but these would be awesome. Where at in MI?

**EDit I see the Zip **

Would these work with atx boards?, if so I am very interested. I am maybe 45 minutes to an hour away.

Sorry guys I forgot about this thread until the woman whined about them again last night lol. Replying to PMs now.

They will take ATX mobos but some of the stand off holes are off so you will have to leave some of them off or drill new holes.

They are now disassembled and I'm waiting to come across a box that will fit them before giving up and shipping lol. Priority still goes to anyone who can pickup. They can be picked up in Ann arbor MI anytime after 6 or Brighton 9-5.

Thanks for the bump Spots. These cases have been great, I have never gotten so much use out of any other case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back