1703fp, how's the ghosting?

I'm still trying to decide between the 1703fp and the Viewsonic VP171b. If I were you, I would wait for Dell to put the 1703fp on sale before buying it - for some reason, it's not part of their current 15% off LCD sale :(

Originally posted by EnderW
I'm still trying to decide between the 1703fp and the Viewsonic VP171b. If I were you, I would wait for Dell to put the 1703fp on sale before buying it - for some reason, it's not part of their current 15% off LCD sale :(

im afraid of dell announcing a brand new 17" 16ms monitor just days or weeks after i purchase mine...

Originally posted by rayman2k2
im afraid of dell announcing a brand new 17" 16ms monitor just days or weeks after i purchase mine...
LoL. I would be more afraid of having them put it on sale days or weeks after buying, as that seems a lot more likely.

Originally posted by rayman2k2

If thats the case, you could always sell it on ebay for a little lower than you bought.. ya you would lose SOME money, but hey.. if its what you wanted to do :D

Originally posted by FragMagnet
Take a look at page 113 of this thread, there's somone who's owned a pile of Samsungs, and claims the 173P is the best of the bunch. But it does ghost, and the general consensus over there is that Samsung marketing exagerates it's specs, more than a tad !

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/ubb.x?q=Y&a=tpc&s=50009562&f=67909965&m=4190936913

Look for the posts by DingleHoser and Betelgause

hmm...interesting...

on the 17" front, I like the 1703fp alot, but, for just another 100 dollars more I can get a 191T+. How is that monitor? I cannot seem to find any reviews on it (yes, i tried google)...

Back