100pk Ritek G04 Silver Matte Top DVD-R Discs $59 shipped

ViriiK said:
I'm looking for a good burner to go with this.. Got a recommendation?

The NEC 2500 or the new NEC 2510 are great with the Ritek discs.

Liteons work great with Riteks as well. They're around the same price point as the NECs.

remember NEC just released that multi-layered dvd burner, allowing 8.4gb dvd's (think thats right) if I recall it was right around the $100 price range... thats not too much is it?

Yea theres also some hacked firmware out for the NEC 2500A Burner which imo is a great burner!

I got 50 Ritek's from Newegg a few months ago and the discs were shit, had spots all over the bottoms. But I've taken a chance on these, since everything I've seen about the discs from shop4tech has been praise. Take it as what you will, but be warned that sometimes Riteks can end up worthless.

Devnull said:
ritek really a decent brand these days?
Their GO3's and GO4's are proven high quality. All the media freaks recommend them at cdfreaks and cdrinfo. Their DVD media have a much better reputation then their CDR media...

thanks, just ordered 100pk. got someone else to go halfsies aswell

It was $64 total for me, being that I have to pay sales tax....

Oh well, I'm used to it. Many computer related shops are in CA, including one of the best for hardware, Newegg.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I was starting to run low. I only have 21 Ritek G04's left and about 50 Memorex DVD+R's.

:D

Back