100 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexdGen

n00b
Hey,

I'm looking to buy on this forum but I don't want to be force into to making 100 meaningless posts. I understand why the measure was put into place, but I don't agree with it. It deters new people like me to have a successful start.

I don't mean this as an act of defiance or to upset anyone. I just want to become apart of this forum without breaking rules to get past a rule.

Thanks,
James

(FYI: Your post is already breaking a rule)

If you truly understood the reason for the 100 post rule, you’d not have any issue with making quality contributions to the community here.

Find some topics that interests you, and jump into the discussion.

Posting random drivel just PC++ is only going to get you post count reset or get you banned.

(FYI: Your post is already breaking a rule)

If you truly understood the reason for the 100 post rule, you’d not have any issue with making quality contributions to the community here.

Find some topics that interests you, and jump into the discussion.

Posting random drivel just PC++ is only going to get you post count reset or get you banned.
I just want to buy pc parts and talk when I want. I dont want to be forced to do a before z

The FSFT forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate. FSFT is for contributing members of HardForum.

PMs have also been TURNED OFF for new members to prevent scamming of our community members.

WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back