Just a little bit thinner. (CM World Series 2017) ZenModz

Zenator

Limp Gawd
l8Fzwdr.jpg

Hello Again :)

I had not planed on doing a second build for the world series but I still have time for something small. I have been thinking about doing a small form build for some time

and i've been wanting to do a white build as well, so for this build im looking at doing a build in white and making it slim.

I Will be using a Master Case Maker 5 and a Cosmos SE

WvRnxrr.jpg

6DSh5Gj.jpg

De-construccion have begun, lots of cutting still to go to get that "SLIM" look and the MIG waiting to put it all back together again.

Y1w9FHa.jpg

Quick layout of parts from both cases.

SP6Vhze.jpg

And a way to put it all back together again, Oh what fun this will be!

Some steel may be injured in this process :thumb:

9tqsi8f.jpg

So Far what i'm doing is im trying to reuse as many parts as I can from both cases. The MoBo tray has been centered in the case to have even room on both sides,

The back side being for the cooling and cabling, Giving me 80mm at the back and 80mm on the MoBo side and a 160mm all up. More then enough space to get things done.

km21eRJ.jpg

zr50LUU.jpg

F77DkW0.jpg

DPUJery.jpg

Wz5niyB.jpg

UyXTaAT.jpg

GboVhT3.jpg

Here is a update on some of my older build pic as i have not posted here for some time :(

Hope you all like them.

9LPqswf.jpg

Aw7AEOm.jpg

1VudBgU.jpg

qkcovxw.jpg

1mVZwtg.jpg

PHoI1VH.jpg

Might as well add my newest builds as well that some of you may not have seen.

First one is DOOM

IQLMXh7.jpg

kZ16N8C.jpg

ebnSOO8.jpg

H6ch6BL.jpg

ZTgNdZf.jpg

VkhGMDR.jpg

Pf7q85h.jpg

Power Cell Scratch build.

ChMLqPb.jpg

Gears of War 4.

qAGA6r0.jpg

ttms87v.jpg

If you would like tosee more pic's

they can be seen in my FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/ZenMods/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks for Stopping by.

Update on the Thinner build, Case frame is now reshaped. The back of the case now has room for 2x360 rads for the cooling the GPU & CPU. And in side the MaterWatt Maker 1200 PSU. Still lots more to come and still lots more to do.

7gChfCk.jpg

ZPOkDVS.jpg

8u9pqVT.jpg

Some of the very COOL hardware going into the Thinner case.

MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA MoBo W/block, From Bitspower.

vXZ5ZgH.jpg

ASUS STRIX 980ti And Bitspower RBG W/Block.
bZXpgbd.jpg

OszP2Lt.jpg

Time again to show some pic's.

From one case to the next I have used the rear GPU mount from the Cosmos SE cut it out reshaped it to fit in the top of the frame to hold the GPU in place. Plus one new clear and black printed GPU logo, For some back light RBG.

9iJCMq6.jpg

9pprgBp.jpg

Z9JM8D1.jpg

0eLgbL7.jpg

W58ti6z.jpg

Hi, The color I picked for the build is Harlequin. That will have the same colors as the guardians of the galaxy theme. It still needs to be clear coated as well.

Zs3NYMX.jpg

IixirNY.jpg

qXCF5sV.jpg

FBvxnEn.jpg

Yv43h0x.jpg

Man, that's pretty awesome! CM take note! I currently have the Master Case Pro 5 & I'm really jealous! Really like the legs for it.

Back