At Walmart they have Bluetooth Record Players?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
How the hell would that work? Isn't the point of having a record player is using the grooves on the vinyl to produce a analog sound? Somehow these are bluetooth Record Players the speakers are in front of it which are pretty dinky. I own one Record 1 which is Lindsey Buckingham from the 80s
bought it off ebay cause it had a cool looking cover. We don't even sell CDs anyone just LPs which is kinda weird because it's more waste but LPs last forever basically unlike cassettes and CDs.

Last edited:
i dunno, gives it an extra ability to play as a bluetooth speaker? I bought a turntable a couple years ago, we still use it. i also have a big bluetooth speaker on the audio center with it, lets me play what or however i want which is nice. I myself hate when things get combined, they tend to half-ass each of the things.

How the hell would that work? Isn't the point of having a record player is using the grooves on the vinyl to produce a analog sound?
Somehow these are bluetooth Record Players the speakers are in front of it which are pretty dinky. I own one Record 1 which is Lindsey Buckingham from the 80s
bought it off ebay cause it had a cool looking cover. We don't even sell CDs anyone just LPs which is kinda weird because it's more waste but LPs last forever basically unlike cassettes and CDs.

LPs last forever if you don't play them and just like the cover art. But then, it doesn't matter if CDs ocassionaly flake apart or cassettes do whatever if you don't play those either. I guess if the cassette melts in the car, it still makes an awful mess though. Lasering the surface of a CD is a lot less wear than maybe rubbing against a tape head or running a needle through the grove though.

Back